It's OK
... To still have all our wall clocks say its an hour later than it really is. I know the time change happened almost 2 months ago but hey... What can I say.. We usually just look at our phones anyways! Lol
... To bring home a big to-go bowl of Ted's queso meant for 4-6 people and have the Hubby and I eat the entire thing in one night! Yummy!!
... To be a little orange after putting too much self tanning lotion on. Whoops! Lol
... To be insanely jealous and want to cry like a little kid because not only did the Hubby get to go to Stilly and get tickets to the bedlam game while I had to work but now he is going to Arizona for 4 days to tailgate at the Fiesta Bowl as well as might get tickets to go to the actual game.. SO UNFAIR! :(
... To want to punch a customer in the face for being insanely rude!! Don't worry I didn't fall into the temptation.
... To still not have any Christmas presents bought yet. I have a list I just haven't bought the things on the list as of right now. :)
... To be stressed about our little furbaby's surgery next week! How could anyone want this little cutie to go through that?!
... To still have all our wall clocks say its an hour later than it really is. I know the time change happened almost 2 months ago but hey... What can I say.. We usually just look at our phones anyways! Lol
... To bring home a big to-go bowl of Ted's queso meant for 4-6 people and have the Hubby and I eat the entire thing in one night! Yummy!!
... To be a little orange after putting too much self tanning lotion on. Whoops! Lol
... To be insanely jealous and want to cry like a little kid because not only did the Hubby get to go to Stilly and get tickets to the bedlam game while I had to work but now he is going to Arizona for 4 days to tailgate at the Fiesta Bowl as well as might get tickets to go to the actual game.. SO UNFAIR! :(
... To want to punch a customer in the face for being insanely rude!! Don't worry I didn't fall into the temptation.
... To still not have any Christmas presents bought yet. I have a list I just haven't bought the things on the list as of right now. :)
... To be stressed about our little furbaby's surgery next week! How could anyone want this little cutie to go through that?!


Ted's queso is delicious! I haven't had Ted's in ages!
ReplyDelete