Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Driving My Life Away

It's official!!! WE ARE MOVING!!!

I know I already said this in an earlier post but so much has happened and I officially booked the moving truck so that was the final step. It has been a crazy last few weeks but it has been wonderful!

This is how I have spent my days off the past two weeks.


It's a little over an hour and a half drive but it is 100% worth it!

In my older post I talked about the hubby was looking for a job... and he found one! And not just any job... It is for the same owner of the course he used to work at when we lived back in our hometown. He loved working there over a year ago and even though it is a different course it is very similar in the way it is run and he is staying connected with the Head Pro at he old course. I had already taken off work for my friends wedding back in our hometown so I was able to drive down for at least 2 days a week to visit him. It isn't my ideal situation but if it gets us where we want to be than I'm okay with it. And the Hubby is so happy which makes me happy!

One thing I am a little sad about it is transferring from my store. We were bored the other day at work and thought we would have some fun with a few finger mustaches! 
We have some awesome workers and I am going to miss them!

 Someone Roxy is going to miss is the stray kitten that hangs out in our complex. They have become friends!
The kitten has even tried to sneak into our apartment when we have taken Roxy out. If I wasn't allergic I would want to take it in! 

I am soooo ready to move!

2 comments: