Saturday, April 6, 2013

30 Days of Dissapointment

I haven't posted in a while so a quick update! April 15th is quickly approaching! My group at work even started a countdown for me to count down the days until we close on the house!!




I have been keeping up with it religiously! A much better job than I have been doing with this blog. lol We are so ready to move in. The house is slowly coming along too!! In the last two months they have put on all the exterior stone and brick. This makes it really look like a house! We really like what we picked out!


I I
After that they started work on the inside. All the windows are in, dry wall up, and they even put in all the tile! It's crazy to watch it transform into a place we are going to call home in a little under 10 days!








Then... 12 days out... It happened. The dreaded call from our builder on Wednesday, April 3rd. We knew this would happen... We were prepared for an extra week... Even 2!! But not 4.. Not 30 days!! So here we are now... Instead of 9 days out we are sitting at 39 days. 30 extra days of waiting, 30 extra days of living out of a room, 30 extra days of almost everything we own being in storage. But... I keep telling myself, it's only 30 days! 30 more days to save, 30 more days plan, 30 more days to maybe get a lower interest rate (the average did drop 0.3 points in the last few days!). It can only be good for us! We can do it! 39 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment