So it is official I have finally caved. After months of contemplation I have finally given in and joined the blog world.
So many of my close friends have been blogging and it has allowed me to keep up with their day to day life. Especially a dear friend of mine who moved all the way to California two years ago. I honestly feel like she still lives in the same town because I know all the ups and downs she has had in her life this last year through her blog and talking to her. Facebook used to do this for me but you realize it's just not the same when status updates are only a short one or two line statement.
So today I join the blog world and I am thrilled!
Let me tell you a little about myself and my life before this blog. Last year I graduated from college with an Education Degree, married my high-school sweet heart, and started a job in the real world. While graduating from college and starting a full-time job were great the high light of my year was of course my wedding.
My husband, Kevin and I started dating my junior and his senior year of high school and we have been together ever since. He is and always will be my best friend.
After our wedding the real world was waiting. I started a job teaching and Kevin began working towards becoming an Assistant Golf Professional at a golf course. We also added a new addition to our little family. No, not a baby! I don't think I will be ready for that kind of addition for about 7 more years! This addition was one I had been wanting for a long time.
This is our puppy Roxy.
This is the day we brought her home so she is about four times this size now but she is still just as adorable!
It was a great year and we both learned a lot but when the year was over I decided that I no longer wanted to teach. It actually worked out in perfect timing because my husband got a job offer at a country club in a different city. So after feeling like we were finally settled into our new place...
we moved!
This is another reason I wanted to start blogging. With moving to another city, and knowing how it has helped me maintain a strong friendship with my friend in Cali, I thought it would be a great way to stay connected with all my friends back home.
So this is the first of hopefully many more blog post.


Love love love it!! I'm so glad you started one!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm glad we're blogging now!! Isn't it so much fun already! Before you know it, we'll be seasoned veterans like Rebekah! :) Love your page!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm Chloe, from My New Life as a Housewife!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogland!!
I found your blog through Rebekah's blog! haha
Glad you started your own blog!
Now we can be friends!!
Chloe
http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com
Rebekah...I'm so glad I started one too! I can't wait to start following new people!
ReplyDeleteKatie...I only hope I can be as good as Rebekah's some day! haha Your page is perfect by the way!
Chloe...Thank you! I am thrilled that you found me! I can't wait for us to get to know each other.