Sunday, October 2, 2011

Crazy Busy Week

 Saturday was the end of a crazy busy week!

Kevin had a HUGE tournament at his course and worked over 60 hours this last week and then I closed 4 night this week. So in other words... we hardly saw each other! It was a good week though because we made plans to go to dinner and a movie with friends on Friday night. We ate at this okay sea food restaurant. For those that don't know me... I don't like sea food so Kevin and I split ribs! haha 

After dinner we went and saw the new Anna Farris movie "What's Your Number".

It was hilarious!! I was expecting it to be just okay and the previews made it look a little predictable but it was actually REALLY funny! And besides the movie it was great to just go out with the hubby and some friends. It is so nice to finally have some friends up here to hang out with. Kevin has had his guy friends but the guys have found some girls so it is much more enjoyable for me now. Pretty sure a month ago I would not have been able to get all the boys to go see this movie for the life of me. It is amazing what guys will do for girls they recently started dating and are still trying to impress. haha

Kevin and I both worked Saturday so we didn't see each other yesterday but today I was off and Kevin was off by 2:30. So what did we do today... of course watched some football.


Roxy was so happy to have us home. She has not left our laps all day! Love this puppy!

I'm not going to lie though... we got "Twilight" in the mail yesterday from Netflix so I watched it today before Kevin got home. This summer I actually did some reading and went through the entire Twilight series! The last full book I have read for my own enjoyment was "Pride and Prejudice" freshman year of college when I worked the 6am-9am shift at the dorm front desk. And that was basically just to keep me from falling asleep due to boredom! haha I'm not going to lie... I am a little obsessed with it now and I am really hating that I have to wait a few days between each disc coming in the mail! 

I'm really looking forward to this next week. The big tournaments are basically over at Kevin's course so he should be back to his normal schedule this week and I only close 2 nights. I'm so happy I get to spend more time with the Hubby this week! 

This is adorable but I'm ready to come home to someone that is awake! 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of roxy! She looks soooo sweet!! Is she wearing her cowboys jersey? And isn't so precious when they snuggle with their daddy!!

    ReplyDelete