Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FabFall Day 8

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

Day 8 - Fall Travel / Road Trips

Being newly married and only just moved more than 15 minutes away from any family we have not had any traditions yet for fall travel or road trips. This will be the first year we even have to take a little road trip for Holidays.

Here are a few pics from some of my road trips I have taken in the past.


This is what Kevin does on EVERY road trip that he is not driving!






Our first road trip on Kevin's Family Vaca back in 2007.


Not sure when this was but we are in the car... so I guess it is a road trip! haha




Train trip in China with my family.




Limo ride to the hotel after the wedding.

At the airport in Punta Cana. Our first trip together married! 

Car ride home from picking up our new addition to the family.

My two favorites on a road trip back home.

Love this puppy!



2 comments:

  1. I don't know if we'll take any real road trips but hopefully just some day trips! Apple picking and I want to go hiking in Tahoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one in the limo is prob my favorite of your wedding pics!!! It's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete