It's OK to trip and spill chocolate milk all over the kitchen walls and floors.
It's OK to spew chocolate milk out your nose while running to the kitchen sink when your husband says something funny RIGHT AFTER you just mopped and scrubbed the floors and walls in the kitchen from the last chocolate milk incident. (Yes, this happened to me last night)
It's OK to spend 8 hours on Netflix in one day watching your favorite new TV series. (What can I say...It's addictive! lol)
It's OK to eat only ice cream for dinner. (My family always did this at least one night on our family vacations. We LOVE our ice cream!)
It's OK to have a beautiful bedspread and pillows yet only see them once a month because that's how often you make your bed.
It's OK to have a Netflix movie sit next to your TV for over a month without opening it. (That's what we pay $10 a month for right...no late fee's!)
It's OK to treat yourself by buying a candy bar at the register after you just spent an hour walking the crazy busy isles at Walmart.
This was a fun post! Link up and tell us why it's an OK Tuesday for you.



It actually came out your nose?!?!
ReplyDeleteHaha I've been making our bed every day lately except for this week because of ALL the dogs in our house! I miss chocolate milk. I never buy it any more because I don't like to drink my calories. :(
ReplyDelete