Saturday was such a great day! Kevin and I both had the day off so we decided to take advantage of it and take a little road trip! It was wonderful!
We started off our day like everyone should on their day off... We slept in! Kevin is normally up and out the door by 5 am so he slept in until 8. I slept in a little later than that but I'm not about to fess up to how much later! Haha we had a relaxing morning and took our time getting ready. I love mornings like that. I feel like Kevin and I get some really good quality time talking and laughing with each other on those kinds of mornings. I wish they all could be like that!
When we were getting hungry we decided to go ahead and start our little road trip to our favorite little college town Stillwater, Oklahoma. You will often hear me refer to it as Stilly and it is the best little town that has the best college, Oklahoma State University.
Car rides are a favorite of mine too. I always thought that I would know I had found the right man when I could spend all day in a car with him and still want to hang out with him later! Haha It can definitely be a test to your relationship! Lol This is what Roxy likes to do on car rides.
Sleeping Puppy. She is so precious!
We hadn't been back to Stilly since February so it was a nice little trip down memory lane! We went to lunch and then stopped by the golf course we both used to work at. It's so weird to go back and see how everything has changed. One thing that hadn't changed is one of my Bestie's still works there!
We'll call her CP. She is the best!
We talked for 2 hours and made plans for me to come see her again on Friday! I love those friends that you have that it doesn't matter how long it's been since you last talked... You can still pick up from right were you left off! I only have a few friends like this and I cherish every single one of them! I can't wait for Friday to see CP again!
When we decided I had stolen her away from work for a little too long Kevin and I got back in the car to head to the in-laws. We hadn't been down to see them in awhile so we went back to our home town to watch some Saturday night football. Since the OSU game didn't start until 9 pm we decided to just stay the night and head back in the morning.
All in all it was a great day because I got to spend all of it with my two favorites Kevin and Roxy. And I got to catch up with a great friend!


No comments:
Post a Comment