I'm linking up with Amber and Neely again today!
It's OK to write my "It's OK" Thursday post on Wednesday night and just change the post options to actually post it on Thursday. I'm just planning in advance!
It's OK to check the Apple website EVERY DAY just incase they released the launch date for the iphone 5. Yeah...I'll admit...I'm obsessed.
It's OK to look up Louis Vuitton bags online for hours just to see which one you would buy if you could ever afford one. P.S. This is the one I would buy! The Speedy!
It's OK to have a little bit of pure hatred towards your mother for donating your REAL Louis Vuitton bag your great aunt got you when you were little because your mother didn't even know what Louis Vuitton was. (Yeah, not sure I can ever really forgive and forget that.)
It's OK to blare the radio and sing at the top of my lungs when the local radio station plays an 'N Sync song.
It's OK to post a super short blog post because Big Brother just started and that is way more interesting than anything I have to say right now! :)
It's OK to write my "It's OK" Thursday post on Wednesday night and just change the post options to actually post it on Thursday. I'm just planning in advance!
It's OK to check the Apple website EVERY DAY just incase they released the launch date for the iphone 5. Yeah...I'll admit...I'm obsessed.
It's OK to look up Louis Vuitton bags online for hours just to see which one you would buy if you could ever afford one. P.S. This is the one I would buy! The Speedy!
It's OK to have a little bit of pure hatred towards your mother for donating your REAL Louis Vuitton bag your great aunt got you when you were little because your mother didn't even know what Louis Vuitton was. (Yeah, not sure I can ever really forgive and forget that.)
It's OK to blare the radio and sing at the top of my lungs when the local radio station plays an 'N Sync song.
It's OK to post a super short blog post because Big Brother just started and that is way more interesting than anything I have to say right now! :)
Hi! I have to admit that I definitely wrote mine on Tuesday and post dated it too!
ReplyDeleteI look at things I'd buy if I could ever afford them all the time... especially clothes. Ahh, to be rich!
By the way, my name is Christine! Nice to meet you :)
Haha scheduling posts is the thing to do! I write all mine in one day and then schedule them out. I just don't see the appeal in a bag like that. Not for me I guess! :)
ReplyDeleteI totally wrote mine last night also! And I love that bag! Maybe one day ;)
ReplyDelete