Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas Already?

Yes... I said Christmas. It is official, my store is playing Christmas music and I am in NO WAY ready for it. Usually I am dying for Christmas music to start playing and when if finally does after Thanksgiving I love it! But it started last week and I am definitely not ready for it!

I am ready for Thanksgiving though. I can't wait to eat a big yummy meal!! My favorite food on Thanksgiving is the potato casserole. We always have to make 2 so that everyone gets some. A couple of years ago my aunt got put in charge of making it and she made 1 and used a small pan. Needless to say there were a lot of unhappy grandkids that year... VERY UNHAPPY! haha

It is going to be different from all previous years though because now that I am in retail I know I am going to have to work on Black Friday. Chances are I will be working in the morning that day too. Our mall opens at 4:00 AM on Black Friday which means I will have to be there by 3:00 AM! I just might die! lol The plus with working that early in the morning is that I'll get off by like 1 or 2 which means I can still come home and eat left overs and then take my day after Thanksgiving nap! 

1 comment:

  1. The Christmas season begins the day after Halloween for me! I'm putting our tree up this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete