Friday, January 6, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 6

From A Low Angle

I know I'm supposed to be taking pictures everyday but I'm going to use some old pictures for this post too.

These pictures are all from the family trip to China. Yes, I said China. My cousin had lived there for 4 years so the parents decided it was a once in a lifetime opportunity so we all went. The pictures are from a low angle of different landmarks in Beijing (well all except the first one). That's just proof of our actually being there! Haha



The first picture is of my dad, three sisters, and myself in Tiananmen Square if front of the entrance to the Forbidden City. And of course my dad is holding his fingers up like ears above my head and my older sisters head. He thinks he is just hilarious! Haha I guess he is pretty funny. Lol The next two are from inside the Forbidden City. The last picture is of the Great Wall of China. I felt like these would be a lot more interesting than anything I took today! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment