Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 10

Childhood Memory

This post actually came at the perfect timing! My Granny had an amazing photo collection of all of us growing up and since she has gotten older we decided it was best if we divided all the pictures up among us grand kids. I actually got my box of pictures Sunday and had the chance to go through them and found a picture that is perfect!

This picture is of one of my fondest childhood memories. It's of my Grampy, older sister, and me at the beach. My family went to the beach in Corpus Christi Texas every year with my Granny and Grampy. This year they decided to take my older sister and I for a week just the two of us before the rest of my family came up. It was great! We went during the school year and my mom being the homeschool teacher she was we had to keep up with our school work! So my Grampy worked everyday that week with me on my math. This is one of the few memories I really have of him truly healthy before he got sick. It was one of the best weeks of my life!

If you were wondering, I'm the one on the left. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment