It's official... January was an epic blog fail! Not only did I not stick to my photo challenge but I didn't blog at all the second half of the month!
So this will be catch up post! The end of January was an exciting time! My older sister RER had her baby!!
He was born on the 30th and was 8lbs 12oz.
This is my new nephew!
Isn't he the cutest with his little mohawk?!
My hubby was a little hesitant to hold him at first but then I couldn't get Kevin to let anyone else hold him!
Such a cute uncle! And my mom "Gigi" looking on in the back.
We are so excited to be an Aunt and Uncle!
I have to say this might be my favorite picture of the little guy!
The rest of January was busy but nothing worth writing about! lol
I promise to get back into the habit of posting again!




No comments:
Post a Comment