I had a wonderful Valentines Day! I worked 8-5 which is better than the later shift but still would have been better had I had the entire day off. After work I came home to dinner already cooking by my amazing Hubby!
Filet Mignon with mash potatoes! Yummy! He is so good to me! :) We also had some really good wine! I don't know why but I never like the taste with the first sip but only for that first one! Haha
After dinner he made us a pazooki! If you don't know what is your missing out! A big chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven with ice cream on top! I was going to take a picture but it was gone before I had the chance! Haha we love our cookies and ice cream! :)
The rest of the night was spent snuggling up on the sofa!
I love those nights!
We are going to see The Vow this weekend for our Valentines outing! I can't wait and I'm thrilled that I'm actually going to get the Hubby to go see it! Haha it's like pulling teeth. Lol


Let me know how the movie is. I want to see it so bad so hopefully after baskeball this weekend we can go see it next week :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet valentines day! How was the movie?
ReplyDelete