Monday, March 26, 2012

Am I Really a Grown Up?

I'm at the point in my life where I keep asking myself 
"Do I really have to be an adult and make all these decisions?"

I don't know about you but sometimes I wish someone else could just make some of my decisions for me. Wasn't it easy being a kid, not having any cares in the world but what to play and did I get my homework done? Wasn't it wonderful?! 
This is a picture of me and two of my sisters. I'm the one on the far right. lol 

The entire time I was younger all I wanted to do was grow up. Have my own place, make my own choices, have a job, and have money to spend. If only I had known! haha I might have spent a little more time on my parents tab. 

Don't get me wrong. I love my life. I have the most amazing, caring, wonderful man to share it with.
He is honestly my best friend and the love of my life. I don't know where I would be without this man. 

I think we both feel this way right now. We don't have any idea where we are heading in life but we do know we are going there together! And for that I am very grateful! 




No comments:

Post a Comment