We did finish out 2012 with everything going great though. We went to our first real Christmas Party with just out friends. We really are adults aren't we? lol Christmas was great. We got to spend lots of time with family. Isn't my nephew just the cutest!
The Hubby was overjoyed by the present he was able to get with his Christmas money. He finally got that iPad he has been wanting for so long...the iPad he has gone on and on and on about all the things he could do with it...the iPad I am currently using to write this blog. Haha yeah... I've kinda taken over it when I'm home. Isn't that how marriage works? What's mine is his and what's his is mine? Haha I don't think he minds.
For New Years we went to dinner with my 3 sisters and their significant others. Then we went to my older sisters to hang out and play games until we rang in the new year!
I can't wait for all 2013 will bring!!


No comments:
Post a Comment