On Friday, January 25th, I drove by our lot and to my surprise there was a stack of wood out front.
I would like to point out that you can see my car window frame at the bottom of the picture. I'm sure all the workers and our new neighbors think I'm some psyco that keeps slowly driving by! I can't help it! I couldn't wait to call the hubby and fill him in! Every little thing has become more exciting than the last.
I spent almost all day Saturday with this little guy!
It started with a trip to the donut shop. He wanted to sit in the bench all on his own like a big kid. I can't believe he is going to be a year old on the 30th of this month. This year has just flown by. He used to need help with everything and now he wants to do everything on his own. He is walking and even has two teeth! His momma, my older sister RER, and my younger sister Rae were both there as well. We spent breakfast brain storming and all afternoon getting ready for his birthday party. It's going to be a Dinosaur Train theme. If you have never seen the show your not missing anything too exciting. Lol it is cute though. It is his FAVORITE show! Who knew a kid his age could even have a favorite show! These are two of the main characters and the plates my sister ordered for the party.
We decided to make a banner like the one below. It's not finished yet so I'll have to take a picture at the party.
We also bought a couple of paper mache eggs too that we painted like dinosaur eggs. I think his party is going to be pretty cute!
Later that afternoon, when the hubby got off work, the two of us decided to go drive by our house... It was in the process of being framed!! I'll attach some pics in a later post.




No comments:
Post a Comment