Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"O Christmas Tree"

It's finally here... It is finally Christmas season. 

AND I finally had a day off to put up decorations. I was a little worried being in this new apartment that we wouldn't have room for our tree but luckily we were able to scoot our table in the corner to fit the tree! We probably won't be eating at the table for the next month but I'll take eating on the coffee table for the Christmas tree! 

Last year for Christmas I was sick and miserable so I'm just going to consider this year the Hubby's and my first Christmas married. lol I got to put up all the tree ornaments that we got last year. 

It wouldn't be right without our OSU ornament. 

This was the ornament I got from one of my wonderful friends last year. I honestly think it's my favorite because it is simple and how could I not love that red ribbon! 

I think this one was from the in-laws...but I was running a high fever for a week so I can't be 100% sure. And the Hubby doesn't remember as usual. Haha 

This is my favorite little snowman that I got at a discount store in Stilly senior year at OSU. I don't know why but I think it is just the cutest little thing! You can't really tell in this picture but it's a little glittery/shimmery so that makes it even better.

And this is the Hubby's Dallas Cowboys Nutcraker. I quickly learned that this was not an option and had to be put out at Christmas time. lol My Hubby is such a goober!

I forget how much I love coming home to a lit Christmas Tree. It just makes my days so much better!! Now I just have to buy some more presents to wrap and put under it! 

1 comment: