I planned on posting this almost a month ago but it didn't happen. haha A couple weeks ago I got to go back to Edmond and spend the day with the nephew, try on bridesmaids dresses for one of my good friends wedding, and have dinner with the parents. It was WONDERFUL!
My nephew is still as adorable as the day he was born. Although the poor guy was sick...
He looks just like his dad and a little like my dad. Which I guess means he looks a little like his momma. He is just adorable!
I'm not going to lie...I didn't put him down until I absolutely had to. I drove down on Thursday night but basically spent all day friday with him. My sister knew I wanted to see him Friday so she sneakily asked me if I had any plans, after I said no I quickly realized she was really tricking me into going to lunch with my grandmother and aunt. It isn't a terrible thing but not exactly what I wanted to do on my day off back in my home town. lol
That night I had dinner with my parents at this cute little Mexican Restaurant in OKC. It was really good. They always find fun little hole in the wall restaurants. I don't know how but they do and I have yet to go to one I didn't like. lol
Saturday I got to see one of my good friends that I didn't get to see on my trip down earlier that month. We meet up at Panera and had breakfast. I realized I hadn't seen her since I had moved in July of last year. That is way too long to not see a good friend. I caved and got one of my favorites, the cinnamon crunch bagel. Yummy!
The rest of the day I spent with one of my beasties picking out bridesmaid dresses! I still can't believe so many of my friends, and myself, are married or getting married this summer. We are getting so old. Next thing you know everyone will have their own houses and start having kids! I don't think i'm ready for that step! Haha
The only bad part about the weekend was that the hubby and my little fur baby didn't get to come with me!
I made sure when I got back Saturday night that I spend some time snuggling on the sofa with both of them. I love them!



I looooove that picture of you and Karsten. You look great!
ReplyDelete